A simple and quick Beef Chilli Dry Recipe that is going to give you the taste of authentic food. Super hot and fragrant dry beef chilli. Give it a try!!
This is an oriental dish and is created with lean beef cut into strips and cooked in a spicy sauces to which green chillies are added. To be eaten with vegetable fried rice or plain boiled rice.
- Beef (undercut) 1/2 kg
- Capsicum (cubes) 1/4 kg
- Green chilli (sliced) 6
- Onion (cubes) 1/4 kg
- Oyster sauce 4 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Spring onion (finely cut) 1/2 cup
- Cut beef in thin slices.
- Marinate the beef in 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar & 1/2 tsp salt for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a wok . Add beef slices & fry till tender.
- Add oyster sauce, soya sauce, chilli sauce, salt, black pepper, sugar & sesame oil. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, onion & green chillies.
- Garnish with spring onion & serve hot.